Naranja VIDA PARA TODOS

La naranja es muy conocida por su gran contenido de Vitamina C, pero, a demás de la vitamina C, tiene muchas más propiedades beneficiosas para nuestro organismo, además es muy beneficiosa para las enfermedades cardiovasculares, enfermedades del corazón, la inflamación, y prevención del cáncer.

Aprende en este post las propiedades de la naranja en nuestro organismo:

Aumenta el colesterol bueno: La naranja contiene hesperidina  que es una sustancia muy beneficiosa para el organismo ya que aumenta el colesterol bueno (HDL) y disminuye el colesterol malo (LDL).

Previene de enfermedades degenerativas: La Vitamina C es un gran antioxidante, que previene al organismo de numerosas enfermedades degenerativas como la sordera, las cataratas, la pérdida de visión, entre otros.

Eliminan el ácido úrico y fluidifican la sangre: La vitamina C, minerales y otros componentes antioxidantes de la naranja alcalinizan la sangre. Esto hace que eliminen el ácido úrico de la sangre y la fluidifiquen.

Detienen la inflamación: La gran cantidad de hesperidina que contiene la naranja, ayuda a detener la inflamación del organismo.

Evita resfriados: Consumir naranjas durante el invierno ayuda al organismo a protegerse de resfriados. La gente cree que consumiendo Vitamina C, no se cogen resfriados, pero no es así, lo que hace la vitamina es proteger el organismo y fortalecerlo.

Fortalece los vasos sanguíneos: La naranja es rica en Vitamina P, elemento que fortalece los vasos sanguíneos del organismo.

24 comments to “Naranja VIDA PARA TODOS”

You can leave a reply or Trackback this post.

1. Fizelbah - December 13, 2018 at 3:08 am

cbd in urine
    [url=http://bestcbdoil4pain.com]cbd
    [/url] cbd australia
    where to buy cbd oil
    – cbd for anxiety and depression
    cbd vape kit

2. ZobertDip - December 13, 2018 at 8:07 am

cbd dosage for anxiety mg
    [url=http://cbdoilforsales.com]cbd oil for sale
    [/url] cannabidiol buy
    cannabidiol oil
    – cbd anxiety
    cbd oil for pain for sale

3. tructiepbongda world cup - December 13, 2018 at 3:02 pm

The art of ghazal singing has was able to entice millions across the globe.
    ” It was President Theodore Roosevelt who had given it the naming of White House in 1901. The first lesson you should learn together with your online course is how to read chord charts.

4. xem truc tiep bong da - December 15, 2018 at 11:38 am

As a result of their work, Positive View’s events have received coverage from many global television networks and have already been streamed for online viewing.

A model with 3 CCD features a sensor that covers every one of the different colors (Red, Green, and Blue) producing
    superior color reproduction. This can be very advantageous for your requirements as if
    you’re a fast learner, with just a shot, you
    could learn all you planned to effortlessly and free.

5. BobbyLonry - December 18, 2018 at 4:16 am

台北市-萬華 禾云室內設計 台北城市工

6. folorentorium - January 14, 2019 at 12:47 pm

I¦ll right away take hold of your rss as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

7. Bao Sigmond - January 15, 2019 at 7:26 am

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

8. Erik Harbert - January 15, 2019 at 7:36 am

I carry on listening to the rumor talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

9. Nerissa Presto - January 15, 2019 at 7:46 am

I adore assembling utile information , this post has got me even more info! .

10. Sablon Kaos Murah - January 29, 2019 at 9:41 am

Gօod site you have got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays.

I truⅼy appreciate individuaⅼs like yօu!
    Tаke care!! https://sablonkaosdistrobandung.blogspot.com/

11. Jasonsit - February 5, 2019 at 8:34 pm

· Экологичность. [url=http://bruswood.com/rublennye-doma/]Дом из бруса[/url] – очень здоровый вариация строительства дома для человеческого здоровья. Использование качественной древесины гарантируют безопасность для людей, страдающих аллергическими заболеваниями или астмой.

12. 강이즈토토 검증사이트 - February 9, 2019 at 1:37 pm

After repeated visualizations, this may apparently seem to be reality on the subconscious and you also as being a student could
    be more relaxed and prepared for your recital. He accepted the role of Bond last October, and filming for your
    movie began a few weeks ago in Prague. As the years have gone by and technology has increased, you would think that bios, press kits as well as other various articles written to have
    an artist press kit would progress .

13. 검증사이트 - March 1, 2019 at 10:46 am

The Photoshop trademark must never be used as a common verb or as being
    a noun. The best ukulele strings for almost any player
    will be based on upon many different factors. Maki and Green engaged in a very stick-swinging incident, and to come
    up with a long story short, Maki scored the knockout blow with a great hit swing for the head.

14. wheelchair services in singapore - March 1, 2019 at 11:36 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

15. brandomusic - March 2, 2019 at 8:56 am

Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this paragraph here at this website, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this
    place.

16. cat hat - March 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any
    discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed
    here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the
    same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let
    me know. Appreciate it!

17. lauraldaniels.com - March 6, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Tһіs design is wiϲkeԀ! You ߋbviously know hⲟw
    to keep a readrr enteгtained. Between your wit and your videos,
    Ӏ was almost moved to start mʏ oѡn blog (welⅼ, almost…HaHa!) Great job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool! http://lauraldaniels.com/comment/html/?118604.html

18. rental mobil pontianak - March 11, 2019 at 7:18 am

Hi there to every , because I am aсtսalⅼy қeen of reading this webpagе’s post
    to be updated daily. It contains fastidiоus іnformation. http://www.iqjz.com/comment/html/?7111.html

19. www.vdhm.com.cn - March 11, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Hi therе, I log on to your new stuff regularly.
    Youг humoгistic stylpe iiѕ awesome, keep dong what you’re doing! http://www.vdhm.com.cn/comment/html/?51558.html